- Participation in the implementation and development projects in SAP Integration area.
- Actively support tasks at each stage of the project, including functional and technical specifications, configuration of the SAP system, execution of programming tasks, conducting module and integration tests, and supporting the customer during the go-live of the new solution.
- Participation in the development of dedicated HICRON solutions in the SAP Integration area.
- Willingness to develop programming competencies.
- Cooperation with foreign clients.
- Work with customer and business consultants.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in SAP integration environment.
- Very good knowledge of SAP PO/PI.
- Good knowledge of SAP Cloud Integration Suite (CPI).
- Communicative English in writing and speaking.
- Strong analytical skills and drive to find solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to develop in SAP technologies.
- Knowledge of ABAP including ABAP OO.
Nice to have
- Communicative German in writing and speaking.
- Willingness to travel on business (10-30%).
What we offer
- Possibility of development and certification and access to a full range of training materials – SAP Learning Hub.
- Work in an organization open to employee feedback, where communication at every level is open and processes do not limit creativity.
- Individual training budget.
- Integration events.